Balcony Waterproofing Johannesburg
The extreme form of Balcony Waterproofing where floor tiles are used to water proof would be Swimming Pool Waterproofing or Shower Waterproofing.
These are areas we have many years experience and success stories since registered in 2001.
We use environmentally friendly industrial chemicals to produce a unique life proof system. These are purchase in large volumes direct form the manufactures, thus we can forward this cost saving on to you! Bringing you the best quality at below market related prices!
Water Proof By Removing Tiles, this will give you a 10 year system.
- Remove existing Tiles, Existing waterproofing and screed
- Re-screed to deliver water to the outlets
- Dress all structural cracks in the slab
- Re-waterproof, This would require the door to be removed, the threshold waterproofed & door replaced
- Re-tile using waterproof tile grout
- We could assist with the Internal / External repair to retexture and paint incl Crack Repair
There are ways to waterproof & tile on top of existing tiles
The requirements to be met are as follows:
- No guarantee can be given to the current system in the case of it delaminating
- There must be a large step between inside floor & exterior floor tiles.
- Outlets need replacing as the current floor level would rise & close theexisting holes.
- The floor may need screeding to avoid standing water (if there is any.)
Contact us now for a free quote to improve you home environment.